Monday, August 30, 2010

GRAND OPENING AND LABOR DAY SALE ANNOUNCEMENT

I am so excited to share that I have accepted an invitation to become a part of the Natural Designs in Scrapbooking design team.  My shop is open and ready for your visits.  You can find me at the NDISB site when you pop in by clicking on my name Casey Massey in the designers column on the left of the page. 

Two of my new designer friends are sharing this Labor Day Sale/or Labour Day Sale if you live in the UK.
Here are the links to their shops:  Bernadette Hunt and Designs by Marcie   We would love to have you visit us and enjoy the 30% off you will save when you purchase any of our products. 
The Sale begins Thursday,  September 2, 2010 and runs through Monday, September 6, 2010.


Here is my Tiny Dancer Kit which comes with 8 lovely papers and 10 designer made embellisments in png format.
Who is the tiny dancer in your life?  This kit could  be a charming way to document
those special moments when she danced her way
into your heart.








This is my new Rhapsody In Green Paper Pack which is designed around my two favorite colors, purple and green. These 8 designer papers were inspired by the beautiful tree filled parks I visited in Virgina as a child. I remember tall trees, delicate ferns, the sound of birds, and a carpet of pine needles beneath my feet. It is my hope that this selection of  papers will match with your memories of a pleasant day in nature and provide a lovely scrapbooking experience. 

The Rhapsody in Green Elements Pack
is available in a separate listing.

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for the mention Hon,, and so glad you were able to follow the instructions. I love your blog,, I love the vintage feel and images,, and your new kit is so sweet!
    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment. I enjoying hearing from my readers. Please visit again.