Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Arrives at Grandma's House

I have been working on this kit through out the cold winter month's.  It is my salute to the sweater weather of Spring.  Easter Dinner was always served at my Grandmother's House each year.  I looked forward to seeing the jonquils that came up at her house just by the front steps.  One little bunch of jonquils.  My Grandmother was a great cook, but never a gardener, so it remained a mystery as to who had planted those jonquil bulbs.  I was and still am thankful to that person for giving me that tiny gift of beauty that meant so much to me as a child.

All my scrapbooking products are on sale right now at NDISB at

25% off through April 7th
including the newest kit  Jonquils
Here are the Previews:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment. I enjoying hearing from my readers. Please visit again.